- Social – We get to know each other and have lots of fun!
- ProfessionalDevelopment– We learn new things about business, attend conferences, and work on job skills.
- Community Service – We give back something to the community that has given us so much.
- Fundraising- We raise money needed to support the local chapter's needs.
- Public Relations- We get the word out about your local chapter.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of the American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in establishment of occupational goals.
- Faciliate the transition from school to work.
Competitive Events The FBLA-PBL National Awards Program recognizes and rewards excellence in a broad range of business and career-related topics. At the State Leadership Conferences, students compete in events testing their business knowledge and skills. Competitors that place in the top three at the State Leadership Conference are then elgible to compete for national awards at the National Leadership Conference each summer. At both the SLC and NLC, events are sponsored giving competitors a chance to earn monetary rewards for all of their hard work in preparation. If you need study tips, general knowledge, or help with your event go click here. This website was created courtesy of Jack Novak to help us out!
Here is a list of the competitive events: